Country Code Guide is your one-stop shop for making international calls from anywhere in the world. Here's how to call Austria:
- Dial the exit code for your country. This is usually 00 or 011.
- Dial the country code for Austria, which is +43.
- Dial the area code for the city you're calling in Austria.
- Dial the local phone number.
For example, to call a mobile phone number in Austria from the United States, you would dial:
|IDD||COUNTRY CODE||CITY CODE||PHONE NUMBER|
|Krems An Der Donau||+43-2732|
|Mobile Phones - A1||+43-664|
|Mobile Phones - Drei||+43-660|
|Mobile Phones - Max||+43-676|
|Mobile Phones - One||+43-699|
|Mobile Phones - Telering||+43-650|
Calling from other countries to Austria
Are you calling someone in Austria from outside the country? Select a country from the list below to discover the international dialing code you need to dial for calling Austria.
- How to Call Austria from United States
- How to Call Austria from United Kingdom
- How to Call Austria from Australia
- How to Call Austria from Luxembourg
- How to Call Austria from Canada
- How to Call Austria from New Zealand
- How to Call Austria from United Arab Emirates
- How to Call Austria from Saudi Arabia
- How to Call Austria from Germany
- How to Call Austria from Switzerland
- How to Call Austria from Singapore
- How to Call Austria from Russia